Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tessa Michelle Arrived... early!






Katie and Mark are some of my favorite people in the whole world. I photographed their wedding 2 years ago and about a week ago they were in for the surprise of their life. Tessa Michelle, their beautiful new daughter, arrived 3 1/2 weeks early. Right when we were about to take photos of her IN her mom's belly... she decided she'd rather make an appearance and pose for herself. You'd never think it though. At 5 days old she already has a full set of eye lashes and looks plump and healthy. We even got a big grin out of her! I think she's one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen and I am so lucky I got to take pictures with her and spend all that time looking at her. Congradulations guys... I know you'll be wonderful parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!