Monday, May 31, 2010

Baby Adam


There seems to have been a baby boom in Tucson lately and lots of babies have been headed my way to have their photo taken. To do portait sessions back to back in my home makes creativity a challenge. It's hard not to make them all look the same. I don't have props... I use just what I have lying around. For this session the piano got incorporated and Daddy's hat that mommy forced him to bring. I think it MADE these photos!!! There is a ton of musical genes in this family... so I'm guessing one day Adam will probably play the piano (or maybe Cello like his Dad). Anyway... beautiful family and beautiful baby. Very nice to meet you guys and spend some time with your little one! :)





Thank you for letting me share these Daniel... the next couple of photos are some of my favorite I've ever taken. I just love how Adam lights up when he looks at you!!! :)






Some props brought by mom...






6 comments:

  1. loved the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Sarah! So cute. I agree the hat made the photos. Love Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah! I love how they turned out! You have an amazing gift ~Cierra Bottazzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creativity Sarah! I am also amazed at some of the expressions that you managed to capture on the little ones face! One in a million shots that you cannot MAKE happen, just have to occur & photographer be ready! The colors & textures were all coordinated well too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you captured the love this little one has for his mommy & daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so i found you through a comment you left on clayton austin's blog and i've been scrolling and scrolling through your pages, entranced by every image you've taken. but this one for someone reason put me over the top. i've been longing to marry my best friend and lover for some time now, but these photographs of the love between the baby and his daddy made my heart so full. their love is so beautiful and the way you captured it is amazing. holy moly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!