Friday, August 27, 2010

Zoe


Zoe wanted her senior pictures by water and there is no better place in my opinion in Northern Arizona to get water shots than West Fork / Oak creek canyon. Zoe turned out to be great company on the drive down. She is very beautiful and has a really interesting life story. She also casually mentioned half way down that she "does a little modeling"... my afternoon turned out to be pointing and shooting... she did the posing herself! :) Here are some of my favorite shots. They aren't necessarily the "headshots" she'll be picking for her yearbook picture but the ones where she let me be a little creative that I liked so much. Enjoy.








Good luck Zoe! I hope your Princeton dreams come true! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!