Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Third Birthday Liddy Biddy

3 years ago today (only minutes from tomorrow) a beautiful little girl entered our lives and turned it upside down (for the better) forever. Not a day goes by that I don't look at her and think about the miracle she is and that I'm so lucky to have a little person that calls me Mom. I see a little of me, a little of her dad - but I mostly see God. She's her own little neatly spun ball of unique traits. Having a child teaches you a lot. About humility. Faith. Acceptance. We are all beautifully and fearfully made. Thank you God for my Lydia!

1 comment:

  1. Hey.. I am following your blog, and always look forward to updates..
    I must say, I just LOVE your blog, the Photos are awesome!!!
    WOuld be a dream to take as good pictures as you, hehe:P
    And your daughter is such a cutie!:)

    Good look, and God Bless you..!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!