Saturday, January 17, 2015

Dustin & Hannah at The Wright House



Hannah's Grandfather said it best. Hannha is shy and introverted. But behind her quiet eyes is a great thinker and observer... a great sense of humor...and a free and joyful nature that few are let in on. Dustin saw it. And he took no chances. Young though they may be... he found his "one" and she found hers. They were married, and I was honored to be there to document it. At a beautiful old Victorian style house in Mesa - the Wright House -they said their vows under giant trees that looked like they belonged in the South-East instead of the South-West. After the wedding we went to do the formal photographs in a nearby garden and after the nerves of the wedding were gone, and the day was almost completely finished.. Hannah walked across the lawns and without being prompted twirled around and around and around in her dress. "Look what this dress can do!" she said. And in that moment I also got to see the other side of Hanna. In that sense I'm so lucky at weddings... if I do my job properly, people start to forget I'm there - and they are just their uninhibited self. And I get to see couples as they really are together... and I can tell that these two adore one another. They are great examples of humility and grace and christianity. Congratulations Hanna and Dustin - glad I got to meet you and I look forward to seeing how you bloom in life. P.S. I'm working on trying to compile posts into one page. Sorry for the length. One of my 2015 goals is to be more selective and brief.. didn't succeed on this one!




4 comments:

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!