Thursday, March 5, 2009

Signshop Marketing | A Quirky New Favorite


Every day at 5am before the lights turn on in my sleepy neighbourhood of Flagstaff Arizona I arise and log into Washington, New Jersey where it is 8am and the team has all arrived at work. It's called telecommuting... but there's really no commute besides a groggy march up the stairs with a cup of stiff black tea. Graphic D-Signs Inc. has been my employer for about 5 years now and I have had the great pleasure of being one of their web interface designers for three design related agencies we run: Landscaper Marketing, Signshop Marketing and GDS. I have built literally hundreds of sites with the team and with a little help from instant messaging, video conferencing and an amazing project management tool called basecamp we manage to work seamlessly over a physical gap of 2000 miles. I usually create the photoshop mockups, hand them off for build out and then add flash at the end. These days I'm on a 5 hour per day schedule but we still manage to turn out some amazing stuff. We just launched Sign Shop Marketing's new site which I thought I would share. I particularly favor the team page (pictured above). Click here to visit the site and be sure to read about me and rest of our fabulous team in the about us section. Stay tuned for more of my designs... I've been really bad at posting them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I had no idea! Good thing i wasn't there or I'd be throwing the photo off majorly and would have to squat like in NY.. or lay across the front on the ground! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!