Thursday, May 13, 2010

Neta's Maternity


"Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before
you were born, I loved you. When you were born, I saw your face and
knew I was in love. Before you were an hour old, I knew I would die for
you. To this day and until i take my last breathe I still will."










Beautiful photography doesn't take hours of preparation. It takes a person who is willing to be genuine. These were done totally last minute in a whirlwind run around town after church one Sunday. Ofcourse Neta doesn't really take a bad picture... so maybe I should judge my experiences on her.

3 comments:

  1. those are simply beautiful.

    sarah - will you take pictures of my pregnant belly someday!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree that Neta is such a beautiful person to photograph! You do a great job, though. There is such artistry in the photography and the editing, and they go hand in hand to make a picture a photograph!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!