Friday, August 23, 2013

Tim and Jenna's Wedding Part 2



This is what happens when a beautiful location collides with amazing light, lovable characters and an antique bus conveniently colored to match the wedding party. Tim chose his Dad and brothers as his groomsmen and in true Neal style... not a single photo is serious.


The campus of this school is so charming. I could have been on a foreign continent with it's quaint buildings and exotic plants. I loved this place for photography almost more than any other place I've ever been.


In honor of Tim's love of the Irish... I thought I'd wish you two away with this Irish wedding blessing:

May God be with you and bless you.
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness.
From this day forward.


P.S. You guys win for most photogenic kissers in the last decade of my photography. These two have that old-fashioned movie thing going on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!