Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bekah + Jonathan = Adalyn

I met Bekah while photographing her sister's wedding a few years ago. The whole family has beautiful coloring and so it was no surprise when she arrived with her "miracle baby Adalynn" that she too has beautiful thick black hair and blue eyes. (If you meet her, ask her about how God blessed them with this baby). Her husband Jonathan, who I was meeting for the first time, has done three tours to Afghanistan and will go on another this summer. That made these photos even more special and important to take because I know they'll be what his girls look at for months while he's overseas. He brought along his uniform and Adalyn made her naptime in his helmet... amazingly! I thought they turned out beautifully. Here are some of my favorites...






Good luck in your service Jonathan. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. ¡Que maravilla Sarah!
    Desde el otro lado del mundo (Spain)te saludo y te felicito por tus instantaneas.
    Salud_2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!