Saturday, June 20, 2009

Welcome to the World Aidan!

As stated in the previous blog post, Donald and Susanne and I go waaay back with photos. Engagements, weddings, babies... or should I say... one baby. Aidan Robert arrived a little over a week ago. For once in my life - I have no idea which parent he looks like (you're lucky... I'm pretty opinionated when I DO see a resemblance). These are my favorites from my shoot at their house yesterday. P.S. Isn't the little "Aidan" sign darling that his grandma made him?


P.S. Just heard that SaraBear Baskets featured this photo in their blog. Wonderful products... check the post out and their website. Pretty funny commentary! :)



I just love Donald's little turned up smile barely visible in this pic... really shows how he feels.

hahaha... this is such a funny expression... looks like he's playing peek-a-boo!









Loved their custom pillows... look how tiny Aidan is next to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!