Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finney Business


The Finney family is wonderful. I mean that sincerely. A real salt-of-the-earth bunch who I felt very comfortable and welcomed with. Grandpa Finney even told me he's a stalker of my blog. haha! :) Anyway... without further hesitation here are some of my favorites from our photo session at their house a couple of days after Christmas - a rare occasion when ALMOST the whole family was together.










Remember Ember? She's still not sure about me - but has come a LONG way since her six month session when it took two hours to get a smile out of her:








Zach and Nate both serve in our military. All I can say is I'm thankful and having spent time with their beautiful families it kind of hits home what it means for these guys when they have to leave. It's really a sacrifice!



And one last one for the road... why can't belly fat be this cute on adults?? Then we could eat whatever we wanted!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh seriously? that belly pic of Ember is ridiculously cute. Again, great job Sar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! That last one just kills me... Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!