Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Engaged! Caitlin & Mitchell ~ Part 1

I think I'm getting old. Or people are just doing big important things younger. Either way - it feels like these two were little kids peering over the pews at church at me yesterday... and now they're engaged. :..) I was very happy to spend an afternoon with them and their very open minds... open minds always make for much better images. You will never guess (unless you've been there) where these were taken. All Mitchell's brilliant idea. Try guessing...

And if you think these lovebirds made for a beautiful shoot in THESE pictures... just wait until you see part 2. Stay tuned!! (post now up - you have to check it out!)


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful session Sarah, and they looks SO happy and in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Pretty!!! The second one is just yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love part 1 and part 2! They are stunning! And I am dying to know where part 1 was taken...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shoot, love the light!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!