Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bekah and Brandon's Maternity Pics

Bekah and I are three weeks apart on our due dates... which means she is now past due. I chose off-the-beaten path spots to photograph her because I thought it would probably be hilarious for strangers to witness one waddling pregnant lady attempting to photograph another one. We've swapped notes all the way through our pregnancies - and we celebrated finding out we were both having boys very close to the same time. Since we spend a lot of time in the same circles it means that I could have been photographing one of my son's future best buddies before I've met him. That's pretty incredible to think about. Blessings to this wonderful couple who totally light each other up (and are just adorable to watch together - they compliment each other in so many ways and Brandon really brings her out of her shell) and a safe and wonderful delivery for baby Brayden. P.S. does she have the most beautiful hair you've ever laid eyes on...?




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the sepia one of her (side-profile, looking down) in the woods. GORGEOUS picture! AmberOlson, Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments... I love hearing all of them!